<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Japan, here I come

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Japan, here I come

It's my first trip to Japan. I am taking 14-days off to this wonderful land of the rising sun. It was thrill and I am more facinated by the rich culture of the Japanese people, not mentioning the interesting places there too.

It was a hectic day before boarding on the plane as I was rushing my work through till 6:15 pm, then a short blessing at Brickfield temple before embarking my journey to Japan. It was really a rush, and I am glad that I could finish it on time. It's time to enjoy myself in a cellphone-free trip for 2 weeks. Hello Japan!

My first encounter to a Japanese person is onboarding the plane on MAS 50, taking me to Kansai International Airport, her name is Itawa Mayumi. She was heading back to her home in Osaka after a short trip to Malaysia. The plane leaves at 9:15 pm on 9th May, and I touched down approximately 6:19 am the next day (Japan time).

Not been on a trip outside Malaysia for so long. I am quite excited and yet feel indifferent. This is my first trip alone without a personalised guide, an experience which I would like to find out myself after this trip. Backpacking alone in Japan... interesting.

At the immigration check point, I must thank Mayumi for her help, as her presence has certainly shorten the process.

Getting out of immigration and into the new world of Japan. How is it like? I would love to discover more of the hidden mystery and excitement that awaits me.

My first day is going to be great despite the fatigue on the plane.

Japan, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home