<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Flight Attendants

Friday, September 07, 2007

Flight Attendants

"...... kamsahamnida, thank you for flying with Asiana Air..." or even "thank you for flying with MAS airlines" sounded lifeless these days. What happened to the clear messege from the service greeting flight attendants?

I am not sure whether you have noticed that whenever you fly to another country, the English version seems to be a bit gibberish sounding, and unclear. Yes, I am referring to foreign flights, especially to the orient.

With the local accent, it is quite funny to note the sounding of the English words sound. Furthermore, I don't even know what the flight attendant over the speaker briefed about.

I guess lots of work needed for our pretty dolls in the air to brush up their English to meet the demand of global travel from people around the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home