<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Car Cooling & Tint

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Car Cooling & Tint

I have had my car air-cooled and tinted, with 3M tint papers in a shop at the SunwayMas commercial centre. The service was good, and of course the price is fairly reasonable.

With the current hot weather now in KL, looks more like a heat wave to me, it's better to get my cute car tinted with a nice screening from the UV rays. After got it tinted with the car cooling system, I noticed a significant change in the car temparature. Although not 100% shielded, but the hot oven it used to begin to disperse heat much faster than before (believe me, you don't want to be in my car before the air-con is in full blast for at least five minutes).

I am glad to have done the tint and air-cooling shield. It really works wonder for me. I was even promised of a fairer skin tone due to less exposure to the sun.

Highly recommend this shop:

Tintworks
58-1, Jalan PJU 1/3B (near to Aman Suria Ipoh White Coffee)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home