<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Golfing in Staffield Country Resort

Friday, May 04, 2007

Golfing in Staffield Country Resort

Labour day, a perfect holiday to go golfing with my new Japanese friends.

Stepping into the green in the afternoon is not a very enjoyable thing to do. But, with golf, no matter how hot the weather becomes, in the end, it's still the fun in the game and the companionship that counts.

The golfing experience was fantastic. I do not feel so much pressure as I used to during other games, except putting. Maybe all of us are amateurs, that's why. Overall, I still do good (the score is with my friends). I must really thank Mr. Namiki for being a wonderful teacher in imparting me some basic skills in golf, which I will never forget.

We went to Staffield Country Resort, as my new friend, Mr Sakuma is a patron to the club. This club is a 27-hold course. Details: Batu 13, Seremban-KL, 71700 Mantin, Negeri Sembilan, Tel: (03) 8766 6117.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home