<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Working during Holidays

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Working during Holidays

Today is a public holiday for Federal & states which celebrate Thaipusam.

And, I, working along side with my colleague on this day of the joyous moment of peace and quiet (excluding the shopping malls, blasting with the festive songs of the spring & chinese new year). Ah, what a wonderful day!

Frankly, I enjoy working during the holidays. No traffic jams, more relax, and most importantly, more potential customers for me to close my sale. ~Ka-ching!

I sometimes get pity remarks from acquaintance like, "very tiring, holiday also have to work", "cannot go out to hang out with us, have to work", etc. But, I enjoy my work, and surely my friends will understand. We can always do it over at night or weekend that I was put off duty. Anything could be worked out.

Anyhow, as for now, he benefit of working holiday still suits me, at least for now. Who knows when my life starts a new leaf, everything will change.

Who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home