<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: My friends are getting married

Thursday, February 01, 2007

My friends are getting married

Yesterday, my friend, E, told me that she's getting married. I feel so happy for her. Finally she had decided to take another step in life to make things happier for her.

I think up to date since this new year, I have received three wedding invitations and one engagement news. Looks like it's a good year for marriage and of course this coming Chinese New Year is the year of the cute little pig, everyone is rushing for their big day.

Well, at least I can start to address my girlfriends as official Mrs. So-and-So, or even aunty now. I know that they will be hating this, but hey, it's a way of life. Thinking about it, I am aunty to my nieces and nephews already.

Congratulations to all of you! May your happiness continue to blossom throughout the years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home