<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Tired...

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Tired...

Today, I have worked until 6:53 pm. Tired, what's more on Saturday evening. I am still in the office.

Raining heavily today, but compensated with good weather in the end. All well ends well.

Nothing much happening today except for work, lots of freeloaders who come for free food. Just hated the way they look, the glutony, the typical Malaysian habit unchanged for decades. Thinking further, I just felt more despice against these people.

Colleagues have left to join their family for dinner. I am here typing away, awaiting my brother to finish his tennis game so I could pick him up. So boring~

I could feel my legs aching from the endless walking and standing. I wonder how do the departmental store people could stand all day without complaining. I wondered...

Bankers' voice of complaints getting the documents from the buyers. Using our company resources to print is totally unacceptable. I felt so helpless, but did not want to interefere the state of politics here, just sticking with my routine of slipping quietly away. Not my business anyway, why do I care!

Tired, frustrated. Longing to be away from these mess and hit the shower and find peace in my books and bed.

No matter how bad it goes, tomorrow will be a better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home