<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: KSS Golf Competition: 5 August 2006

Sunday, August 06, 2006

KSS Golf Competition: 5 August 2006

Once again, our sports club organised an annual event of golf for those golf lovers. This time round, it was held at Monterez Golf Club.

I have invited my golf-loving Namiki to join me for this competition.

It sounds ironic, as a not-so-good player like me could have made this KSS Golf competition my first experience of competiting in a game which I am not so familiar with. No wonder I was so stressful, which Namiki occasionally teased me on, "Golf is play, not work; there's no need to be stressful", he advised. Yeah, probably he was right, I was taking things to serously, especially when everyone was watching!

The first nine, lady luck was not at my side. I was doing quite badly as my stroke has not been smooth. I have expected my ball to at least take flight, as a result from my weekly practice at the driving range, but the truth turned out to be quite the opposite.

Despite that, the second nine does come better after a few swing, my confidence also boosted up like my swing. Thanks to Poh Choo, my veteran golfer flight member.

I must thank Namiki and Poh Choo for their generous and continued support along the whole 18 hole. Without them, I could not have unleased my potential that much.

It was a wonderful game. Golf, a game that makes everyone a winner. Though Namiki and I didn't win any prizes nor the lucky draw, but both of us felt that we have at least enjoyed ourselves.

Let's do it again next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home