<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Chee Hooi's & Sean's Wedding: 16 July 2006

Friday, July 21, 2006

Chee Hooi's & Sean's Wedding: 16 July 2006

It was a touching moment to see a dear friend getting married on this wonderful Sunday. The transition of a little girl turning into a princess is beyod imaginable.

The garden wedding matrimony was simple, yet so beautiful that I almost cried with joy.

It's the best wedding dinner for the bride ang groom. The most touching moment of that night was Sean's father's speech to his son. The blessings and also the welcoming note to invite his new daughter-in-law to the family. So touching and so loving. From then, I know Chee Hooi is now in good hands, not only with Sean, but also the family. Chee Hooi, you are so blessed with happiness! I am happy for you.

It's great to see familiar faces, friends that I have not been in touch for sometime, or to catch up on old times. Exciting to know that Andrew attracted a fan of little girl too, which I teased him of marrying a younger girl in his life. Lots of laughter drew around, and it was something I long awaited and miss upon.

Congratulations Chee Hooi and Sean! May happiness be with you both always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home