<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Meeting a new friend - Aso Yutaka

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Meeting a new friend - Aso Yutaka


Father's Day on 18 June 2006. A lovely day to spread the joy with father around-the-world.

That Sunday night was also football night for the Japanese (World Cup qualifying round; Japanese vs Croatia; result: 0-0).

I had gladly to receive a dinner invitation (actually it was me who had asked in the first place, oops!) at a Thai Restaurant in Jalan Telawi, Bangsar. Sasaki-san has intended to introduce his tennis mate, Aso-san, to me. I am pleased that he did.

This new friend, Aso-san, is a lecturer in University Malaya, attached to the Japanese language faculty. From this brief meeting with a new friend, my impression of him is: an avid tennis player, an intellect, a humourous person, and of course, look somewhat alike Yamaguchi-san (Kate's friend).

A friend in need, is a friend indeed. Aso-san, yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

I did enjoyed the company for the night very much. Great laughs, new knowledge exchanged, rekinder friendship and of course new acquaintance made. All these thanks to Sasaki-san. Arigatou gozaimashita.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home