<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Cutting staff leave from HR

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Cutting staff leave from HR

Yesterday I received a work instruction from our top management with regards to the replacement leave. This so-called HR policy is like a sudden poison, replacing our current standard practice of one-day leave to half-day leave should we be working on Public Holidays.

My gosh, do these people from HR really know what the labour laws cover?

My job does not entitle for overtime. That's fine. Reciprocity. But, cutting our leave and disregard for the law is totally unacceptable, lawfully and humanitarian terms.

Working in a china-man company is already tough enough, benefit cutting and now our replacement leave, what's new?

My guess is maybe times are bad, cutting losses.

But, why don't we take this as a positive light? Taking care of your employees from the start, I am sure that these loyal staff will reward the company during the turbulence time. Even not until then, these same people will go the extra mile for the organisation that once take care of them.

I don't know what HR is thinking. It makes me feel more dishearten to know and help me see clearly that I don't have any vision of my future in this company.

I rest my case!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home