<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Long Awaited Saturday Holiday

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Long Awaited Saturday Holiday

It has been a while since I last took off on Saturday. I am so glad that I was offered a day off from my routine (actually sort of a compesation of having to work late on roadshow somewhere out there). Anyhow, Yippie!

Early morning, I cooked myself a sumptious yet delicious continental breakfast for a change. Been having yogurt since my mom has this craving for buy-yogurt-free-tupperware frenzy, which I do not comprehend though has taken cooking classes. (Come to think of it, it's a good way to be on diet)

My brother was unfortunately having a meeting at his office and his boss was waiting downstair with his two-door three-series BMW. So, no breakfast for my poor brother.

Savouring the high-calory breakfast while watching "Kikenna Aneki" was a great luxury if you asked me on this wonderful morning.

Call up my dear friend, S, for lunch at 1000 hours. He had to make himself handsome with some hair-cut at the barber just down hill from his apartment. We met at around 1130 hour at his apartment. I was kind of runnign late as I don't know what to wear. Maybe it's time to clean up my closet.

Lunch at Ritz-Calton Kuala Lumpur's LiYen Chinese Restaurant with fulfilling dim-sum, such luxury during lunch. To me, it's the company that counts, of course food too (however, my dear friend has his priority of difference compared to mine).

Gone back to his apartment for a short introduction of a card game called "Hanawari" (not sure of the name). It's a matching game of flowers motives on the card. To me, it's sort of similar to fishing game when I used to play when I was young, but slight variation to suit Japanese's needs. S said it's a good way to kill time, as this game only allows for two person max.

My stomach was stuffed. Can feel that my breathing was not that regulated. Come to which, it's still half an hour away for my next dinner appointment near S's place.

To kill time, do some reading at S's place while he went for Tennis. So, temporary "rent-a-place" for rest. Thanks, S!

At punctually 1600 hours, I went to N's place as promised for the dinner appointment. S was so kind that he gave permission for me to take 10 cans of beer and his miniature whisky. Thank you! Once arrived, he was busy preparing the curry dish. I, for sure, not of much help as I have butter fingers and not good in cooking. Anyhow, I did extend my hand to his warm hospitality.

For starter, a nice salad with cheese; and of course with chilean wine (his favourite) and my Boh tea. We chatted quite cheerfully and exchanged a lot of ideas too.

Around 0915 we had our dinner, a late one. I offered to do the washing as a gesture of appreciation to his kind dinner preparation. And guess what? He fall asleep, soundly. I have not the heart to wake him up, so I switched off all the lights and left quietly.

Tired night, but I did enjoy myself.

Thank you very much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home