<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: My first encounter

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My first encounter

I have a secret to confess.

I was introduced to a colleague of my friend at his cosy apartment, whose status is single at the point of meeting. To be frank, I was nervous prior to this strange yet bizarre meeting. My heart was pounding really hard. It was my first, and hopefully not the last.

We had quite a conversation, though most of the time, I have difficulty of understanding and conversing due to differences in cultural background and language for both of us. With some help, I did manage to speak my mind. Thinking back, I did say something rude, which I felt most apologetically about. I wanted to apologise, but I hold back my tongue. It's a disaster!

Will I be able to see him again? I felt so lost and confused. It just happened so fast.

Sometime I wanted things to go smoothly, but in the end, it spells T-R-A-G-I-C.

How I wish this could be all well end well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

It happens to all of us. We were once talking about WW2 and I said "we finally kicked out the Japanese" not realising that one of my friends was Japanese. I wish I could push those owrds back in but...

BTW, I am no longer the tidak apa attitude guy but rather kicking the butt of guys with a tidak apa attitude. ;-)

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home