<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: After reading your blogs...

Saturday, April 01, 2006

After reading your blogs...

Today, I don't know what had gotten to me. Was it because today is April Fool, or I just feel like a fool myself.

I was reading everyone's blogs, all of which I have missed. It took me quite a while to complete the whole series of fun and exciting adventures that my dear dear friends had gone through. I must say, it has been entertaining, and I of course enjoyed every bit of details shared. Thank you very much!

It made me wonder in awe that everyone is on their path to achieve their goals in life. I am too grateful that everyone is progressing well as expected. Continue your journey for your wonder years and cherish every sweet moment of these special moments. It will turn out to be rewarding in years to come.

Happy April Fool, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home