<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Drinking with good friend

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Drinking with good friend

Yesterday went drinking again with S. For a not-so-good drinker, I definitely have had my toast to this: mohijo cocktail, red wine (1 bottle shared between us), tequila pop, sip of white wine and water to conclude with.

What has gone into me?

S has been a very good friend. I didn't know talking and sharing with a person who is almost the age of my father could be informative and yet interesting. I definitely learnt a lot from this fine soft-spoken gentleman. I gather that I will be looking forward to more of this activity in the coming future before he undertakes for a greater task awaits him in a foreign land.

It just made me wonder: how come suddenly I am so acquainted with this good friend, not from the beginning, but from the time I know that he is leaving for good? From total stranger to mutually good friend in just weeks. Wow, I wonder in awe myself.

I was once told that good friends are like old wine, the longer it's cherished, the more it tastes. I like that feeling.

A toast to our friendship! May our good friendship lasts forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home