<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Yuee Shyang is getting married!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Yuee Shyang is getting married!

I have attended my old friend's wedding dinner yesterday evening, after a slightly more than 24-hour notice via telephone from the groom.

Shock I may seem, but it's hard to turn down a "great" friend's wedding invitation. Hahaha.

Putting on my beautiful dress, new shoes and some make-up took longer than I expected. By the time I realised I was late to the wedding reception. Everything seemed to be in a rush to me, and I am driving 120 km/h to reach the destination. Good friends from school even rang my cell to remind me of the occassion. I thank you for their kind concerns as I was on my way there.

Upon arriving, the bride looks fabulously gorgeous in red cheong-sam and of course my friend, the groom, was in his most handsome manner. Oh dear, a sense of jealousy and happiness just appeared the same time!

I am glad that he is getting married. Other friends have mixed feelings about it, but I must say I am now more than happy that my dear friend is marrying the gorgeous girl he has ever met and live happily ever after in China, or at least I thought in China for now.

Meeting old friends brought back nostalgic feeling. Everyone shared joy and laughter of those-were-the-days talks, exchange current gossips and current affairs, and of course last but not least, more camera man in the making for this splendid evening. It is more glad to know that I am surprisingly beautiful with more spoilt attention than I thought in my decent yet outstanding outfit I had. (perasan~)

I really enjoyed myself very much.

Yuee Shyang and Tan Shu (the wife), Congratulations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home