<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Crazy Lady Driver of Audi

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Crazy Lady Driver of Audi

This morning around 0955, I was happily driving to office via BU 11 and BU 12 from Aman Suria, until I met with a crazy lady driver, who was a lady with short hair and with her sunglasses on.

What a shock!

I keep honking and honking and the driver seemed indifferent to that fact that she would have driven me to my dismay and possible fatal. I would never forget the look on this lady's face and also her car she drove - Audi in gold paint that bore the license plate WLM 9139.

What I did not comprehend was that this lady even accelerated after my alarming honk. For worse, she even crossed lane (again) while cornering. A inconsiderate bi*ch!

Even the taxi driver who wished to cross path with this crazy woman, thought twice after realised the agony that I have gone through. Gosh!

Maybe it's her "classy" egoisitc driving and her sunshades that blinds her judgement on the road. I wish she would regret and learn to be a savvy driver before more people would fall into prey of road casualties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home