<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: My golfing experience

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My golfing experience

Golf, a love-or-hate game. My love for the game was that it entitled me for a walking exercise on a 9-to-18 hole green, and of course a chance to meet with top players and businessmen.

Two years ago, I took up a golf in golf-clinic organised by our sports club. It was an eye-opener for me. After that, I joined my colleague, Chang, to a par-3 course in Guthrie Bukit Jelutong for a tried-out. After that, I deligently went on to do my routine practice at driving range and visited golf courses in Venice Hill, UPM and also my most memorable experience in Sutera Harbour, Sabah.

After I switched my job function, I did not have the luxury of weekend and public holidays. That's where my golfing comes to a halt, a very long halt.

Revisit my golf session with a "new" coach with handicap 16 yesterday. The joy has somewhat comes back to me. I am so elated. Of course, the strokes and swings have long been forgotten; picking up the skills in a different light has definitely opened up a new dimension for me. Need a lot of brush-up and practice.

I now make a point to go practice with my new coach. I don't aim for being professional, but I do hope to become a consistent-swing player soon.

More work to do, coach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home