<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Full Course Japanese Dinner - Osusume

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Full Course Japanese Dinner - Osusume

I have invited Sasaki-san to a dinner on 15 June 2006. I love to ask him for dinner as I enjoyed looking at this person enjoying his food and of course his beer.

After settled for Japanese, we head straight to a Japanese restaurant in town, just next to Westin Hotel.

Wow! What a sumptious meal! Sasaki-san had ordered the Osusume set meal. Osusume means "introduced or specially prepared". When it comes to Osusume, what I have learnt, is that you have to know these few facts: (1) at least your pocket is filled with cash/ credit card; (2) the food is fresher as it is introduced by the chef; (3) full course meal, at least of 7 different kind petite but filling meal; (4) good sake to go with the meal; (5) you need good company that share the passion of appreciate and savour Japanese delicacies.

We ordered a 7 course meal; and sake to go with it. Ah, I felt I was the luckiest girl in the whole wide world! So fortunate and happy. It felt so good and I did not wish to end it so soon.

Delicious indeed. Thank you for the lovely dinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home