<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: My fond memories

Saturday, June 10, 2006

My fond memories

Yesterday, while I was searching through my old stuff from the faded carton boxes, I found booklets (we used to call Autographs when we were younger) that contains my friends' handwriting during my primary school years. Ah~ what a long time. I just felt like it was only yesterday.

Looking through the nice encouraging words that my friends had left me; those cute handwritings that reminds me of my younger days; reminds me of the friendship that we have had cherished, some continued, some just died off; and of course the silly little love-and-hate things we have stated at that moment in time. All those little insignificant nostalgic moments.

It surely reminds me of the friends I have made. Some I don't even remember how they looked like; or even when we have met. My brother laughed at me, saying that I choose quantity instead of quality when it comes to making friends. I can only nod with agreement.

It's time to rekinder my friendship with these people who took the time to write in my humble booklet of rememberance captured in time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

I still have mine too. Yeah! Some guys have them too and I am one of them. There were times when I felt like buring them but glad I didn't.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home