<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: BookFest @ Malaysia

Friday, June 02, 2006

BookFest @ Malaysia


First and ever BookFest @ Malaysia is here from 27 May to 4 June at Kuala Lumpur Convention Center.

I guess it means my pocket will be burnt a hole, a big one, real soon.

My brother went there to preview the place during his first visit. He told me that the place was really filled with lots of publishers, and I would be delighted to shop till I dropped. I shared the same thought too.

Yesterday, I had to go with my brother to get my 3-in-1 special package, which was forgotten by my younger sibling the other day (instead, he bought be Rich Dad, Poor Dad). My brother decided to come along as the day before I told him that from evening, the entrance fee is waived (entrance fee for the bookfest is RM 2, except children and school-going students below 18).

When I got in, it was really huge as descriped by my brother. I am more delighted to find out that I was just happy and confused to be there the same time; happy, because spoilt for choices, confused, because I did not know where to start and the place was crowded (even after 8pm).

At the check-out till, I paid up my share of the books I am interested. It's around RM 450 (my portion), just within that short period of two hours!

Looks like have to do more reading for self-improvement and to make my money worth!

Happy reading, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home