<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Shabu-shabu dinner, wine drinking & Shisha?

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Shabu-shabu dinner, wine drinking & Shisha?

Being too idle that evening, I have asked to join Kei for a shabu-shabu dinner at Daisaku Robata at Wisma Keck Sing.

I was introduced to his colleagues, Kimura and a Morrocan guy, Fadallah.

Hiraki, the other colleague, latter join in for the dinner with a very refreshed look. It has been good to see him again after so long. I guess when you have four guys and a girl, most likely the conversation tends to be male-dominant. Trust me, you won't want to know the content of the conversation!

Shabu-shabu with beef fillet sounds awesome as it has been a while since I have that after Sasaki left and of course with Kate not around most of the time now. Oh, how I missed these dinners with these people I love so dearly.

The dinner was enjoyable. Though thrawling my tired body after waking up early for my golf competition earlier, I guess I am just not used to sleeping, early though I felt my eyes were shutting.

Hiraki left us for his beauty sleep for a fresh start next day for his golfing with Namiki. I guess Namiki was in his slumber land already during that conversation.

The three housemates (Kei, Kimura & Fadallah are housemates) decided to head to somewhere more interesting. Not wanting to be a party spoiler, reluctantly, I was tagging along. We went to this open-space in front of StarHill Gallery, Lecka-lecka (a place famous for its iced yogurt). The guys, all smokers, enjoy a thing call Shisha also known as Hookah (a tabacco smoking pipe with pipe filled with charcoal on top, with sweeten flavoured water at the bottom container, see picture)


I had my share of red wine, I have probably consumed three small glasses, and took some memorable pictures before I called it a day.

Thanks for dinner & of course the company of great fun and laugh. And Kimura, you might want to keep your tongue inside. ^;^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home