<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: It's a happy sunday~

Sunday, June 24, 2007

It's a happy sunday~

Working today. But was a really happy Sunday.

Birds singing from my roof, early morning boost of koko crunch with milk and fruit juice, and enjoying Japanese drama with my brother early in the morning. What a wonderful morning to start with.

My brother was clearing the front porch top, and found the suspected home to the nestled birds. It turned out to be my mischievous brother has thrown his frisbee out of fun and left it there quietly for us to hunt around, and of course for the little birdies to build their nest.

Left for work in a happy mood, especially a favourite song was played over the radio. The singalong during the car-ride definitely lifted my spirit for the day.

It's a happy sunday! And I'm loving every moment of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home