<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Seomyeon Night Activity

Monday, September 10, 2007

Seomyeon Night Activity

Seomyeon, a place similar to Petaling street and Low Yat plaza combined, only better because you will see lots of fancy shops with lots of youngster pouring in from nowhere. I guess the beauty of the place is that it is still vibrant though late into the nights.

Great bargains are offered here, and I got myself a necklace rack, which is hardly found in Malaysia for 9000 won. Quite expensive, because I did not manage to negotiate much due to my limited vocabulary in the language. But, I am overall in glee for my new found treasure.

Late supper was a hot spicy chicken dish ala chinese. It is really really hot hot hot. If you are real spicy hot food lover, you will love this; otherwise, you will be like me, drinking lots of water to cool the heat. A piece of advice: take the potatoes and the chicken only if you cannot endure the flaming flavour of the dish; the noodle is, my god, really hot. You will hear sizzling sound from the mouth. But, quite exciting to try that out.

Soemyeon is simply a lively place to be. I must say, after travelling for a week, I finally see how a big city looks like for now. Wait until I see the real big megacity like Seoul in the coming days. I am sure I will be at awe with the population there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home