<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: I have got my keys!!!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I have got my keys!!!

On 26 May 2011, I have gone to collect my keys for my new home. I am so excited.

I have been living in suburbs together with my family for so many years. I like that, but I feel that something is missing. Something I would like to call ownership. I would very much love a place where I could really call it MY HOME, instead of my room in the family house. It just feel different, and I am partly excited and happy to have found a place I could look forward coming home to.

Meeting up with Mr Z to do a joint inspection at my home. A large bunch of keys with little labels is passed to my hands. At that moment, I feel like a proud owner!

The house was not as bad as I have imagined. Just the wall and window sills need to do replastering work and a new coat of paint. After that, it would be a perfect starter home for me.

After that moment, I have been busy with myself doing research for contractors, getting my hands on furnitures (which I have bought some, by the way), and Teka warehouse sales is at the corner, and I told myself, what a perfect timing!

Even though half a month passed, and the defects in my house has yet to be done.

I hope I could get a really good contractor to turn this little four-walls into something amazing for me to live in and to share with friends and family.

1 Comments:

Blogger EverydayOnSales Admin said...

Hi there. It's a really interesting site that you have there and I really love the the posts on your lifestyle blogging.

Ok, just a quick introduction about myself. I am actually from everydayonsales.com and I have found your website thru google. We are a site that offers information on daily promotion / warehouse sales in Malaysia. I can see that you actually have a linkback to some other site and we are hoping that we can be part of your website, where we would actually want you include our link on your page. Of course you can visit our website www.everydayonsales.com and check us out. We can actually do a link exchange where I will list you as a friend to everydayonsales and you link will be put there. You will be part of the everydayonsales friends community :) in this link exchange. You can email me at the below signature email.

Let us know whether this is possible and will provide communicate further.
Do revert to me and if you do have any queries, let me know. Do hope to hear from you soon.

BTW, we are also having the lucky draw campaign and you would like you to
know. There will be 5 Shogun / Saisaki 1 year VIP card to give away. You
can check out the details thru URL:
http://www.everydayonsales.com/new-year-2012-giveaway-5-x-shogun-saisaki-japanese-buffet-restaurant-vip-card


Regards
Chan @ www.everydayonsales.com (hy.chan@everydayonsales.com)

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home