<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Reflection on Self: Gratefulness

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Reflection on Self: Gratefulness

This morning, I felt so great having to find myself living another day. Feeling of a bright day ahead makes me feel so happy. I don't know why a sudden rush of gleefulness and gratefulness came into my head and I realised that I am a lucky person for all I know.

I am indeed grateful.

For these past 29 years plus, I am blessed with good friends, good companions, good companies, good bosses, good colleagues, good life (can be better), what more could I ask for?

Thank you to my family for the support when I needed them most; thank you to my friends who are still by my side though things may not work out perfectly between us at times; thank you for bosses for giving me opportunity to excel; thank you to my colleagues who rendered their help even though I know they are busy with their work; thank you for the good life that God created for me; and all the thank you(s) I have yet to say in person to you as individuals who had in your favour helping me along the way.

I am indeed grateful. Thank you very much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home