<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Hazey day

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hazey day

hazey day spells lazy day ...
(picture from Private Washroom site)

The days are numbered! The haze attack is back!
Every August, dark clouds would form and the sun was camoflaged by these dirty smoke particles that sheltered us from the shine. It's horrible.
Eyes are soared and mouth is dried. Looks like more business for clinics and hospitals.
Friends have been sms-ing me on the API (Air Pollutantion Index), advice to consume more water and fruits, etc. Can't keep track of it all, there were too many, just like the smoke particles.
Getting lazy too.
Waking up smelling fumes from the fogging activities early in the morning made me puke. Oh, my, more pollutants? I just couldn't comprehend the reason behing this.
My younger sibling has called a day off from school, which spelled joy for him.
Today's haze has worsen. The tipping point for Klang Valley. In Port Klang and Kuala Selangor, it's the worst! Reported API reading of over 500 there, which the government called on an emergency state. No outdoor activities, all stay home and keep masks on.
Forecasted too that by another week or two, the situation would be worsen. I hope not.
How I wish the rain could come and wash these haze away, leaving the earth smell of greens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home