<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Karaoke @ Red Box - 25/7/2005

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Karaoke @ Red Box - 25/7/2005

Have arranged our karaoke session with Yin Foong and Kok Yung at Red Box Karaoke Sunway.

It has been a purposeful outing for us three as Kok Yung is free from any appointment forseeing his temporary stopover at KL until August. As for me, I have not been into karaoke loudge for almost two months. And it's time for me to make a go! Yin Foong, well, she was down from Genting two days ago for Sally Yeh's concert and ON LEAVE. It's has been great that we all headed to the same goal -- singing with our heart out!

I can't believe that I have suggested to extend our singing session till 6 pm. That means a total 7 hours straight, not stop, back-to-back singing.

The positive note for karaoke session on weekday morning till afternoon is - cheap, packed with lunch, and drinks. Worth it!

With Kok Yung around, at least I am exposed to some forgotten songs in eighties or early nineties. Plus, at least could do more mix duet. Also, he can be a good company at times, despite with all the teasing. It's a bonus anyhow.

Love our session. We have had a great time! Really looking forward to our next karaoke session together. Just that, not sure when would that be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home