<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Nokia Starlight Movie - Friday 15/7/2005

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Nokia Starlight Movie - Friday 15/7/2005

(from left) Foo, Elin, Me, Dave and Kok Yew listen to the ryhtm of the falling rain

It's raining today! Not too good as I was about to watch "Batman Begins" at Bukit Kiara Equesterian Club.

Had to rush home to make Spaghetti as dinner for Elin and the rest of the gang. I promised to make delicious hot dinner for the show. Luckily I made it on time. And, it's still sizzling hot when I got there.

The pour was heavy. Can't imagine that it could be this! Note to self: bring a stool and a big golf umbrella next time (should there be one, ~giggle)

The show was kick-started by an unknown brand, followed by the sponsors ad before the movie commenced. It was a long rainy night. I just wished the rain could go away, FAST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home