<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Birthday Gathering

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Birthday Gathering

From the end of May and beginning of June, I have attended three birthday gathering, lunch and dinner, including my brother's.

I have envied peole who are born middle of the month. By far, people remember them, and the fertility is by far the highest, judging from the number of friends born among these months.

It has been fulfilling for me, for my big tummy and emotionally.

I wonder how long would it be take before these happy moments of growing up is changing into grievances of getting young again. I don't want to know about it.

Birthday, a symbol or a marking of another milestone. It's for me to think and reflect what have I been doing for the past year. Have I achieved what I have set out for, or is there anything particular that I have done so great that it has carved a little marking on the stone for that particular exciting moment.

Reflect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home