<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Feeling of home ... Nagano?

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Feeling of home ... Nagano?

I was lost when I got back from Matsumoto day trip. Fortunately enough, I got a lift from a local, Akiko-san. I was grateful.

Early that morning, I got a hint from Satoshi to move out from his house. I understood that, and had inquired from the local tourist center for lodging. Found one near Senkoji, called "Kinenkan Ryokan".

Frankly, I was reluctant to leave, for I still want to know more about Japanese living and its family. Forgive me with my selfishness. I think it's time to go before my new friend, Satoshi started to repel.

Too late! I got home and helped out at the kitchen and he was back before I managed to get out the house. What's more hurting when he said "mada iru?" which is so hurting, until I lost myself and tears flowed down my cheeks.

I ran to the bathrooms to cry. Takano Okaasan knew about it and let me to her farm and a shinto shrine near her home. She has been very patient with my presence. I am very very grateful and I felt at home.

At night, we had sukiyaki, and gyoza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home