<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Last Day at Kansai

Monday, May 16, 2005

Last Day at Kansai

I can still manage to do some emailing at late hours like this at this 24-hour internet cafe. Get some message back home is a good idea.

Though yesterday was a hectic sightseeing day, I enjoyed myself. Though cover most of the places, there are some yet to be seen. Will go there first thing when the sun rise. Will be going to Tsutengaku tower, Osaka Dome, Kuromon market as well as Umeda Yodoshibara Kamera, Osaka biggest electrical mall.

Half day at Osaka is enough for me. I have got onto the Tsutengaku tower, with its original steel structure. Amazing to see that is still stood there after all these years. The view was magnificent though it is viewed in the morning. Here, you can have a more microscopic view of the city. Lovely.

I then went on to Osaka Dome. Unfortunately it was closed. Just manage to take a picture outside the magnificent building.

Kuromon market is just a stone throw away from where I stay. From the guidebook, it says I can't miss the loud uncle's voice. Well, today the uncle did not make a noise, as I was quite late compared to the frequent buyers. The uncle was kind to introduce affordable tuna, so I got myself that fresh tuna and eat it on the spot. It was delicious! Yum~

Time to depart for Tokyo before it's getting late. Before that, I went to Umeda electrical mall to get my watch fixed. Surprisingly, I got myself a 1 gig memory card for the camera which cost about RM 600.

It's time to bid Kansai farewell. You have given me so much of fond memories, I really cherished it. It is truly a place with friendly people, lively culture and lifestyle. A mix of the old and the modern. So overwhelming and yet amazing at the same time. I will come back again, and goodbye for now, my beloved Kansai.

It has been a great week at Kansai. I really enjoyed it very much. After today, I will be in Kantou, the east side of Japan. Not sure what will be installed for me, but really looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home