<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Tennis and I

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Tennis and I

I remembered vividly telling myself that it's rediculous to play a racket game. Indeed, I have and how fast can that changed when I met up with my tennis mentor, Yi Zheng, and got myself a RM 450 tennis racket. Feel like slapping myself on the face.

I have begun my tennis lesson during my school days. It was mid of 1996. I joined the tennis holiday camp with Hai Ein, my classmate. It was a week's intensive course, I enjoyed it very much. However, my path to professional tennis playing was short lived after I have abandoned the practice right after the camp. Was it timing? money? or just excuse for geting out from home? I think I have to say "Yes" to all of the questions.

Now, I have the greatest opportunity to pick up the game again, I am really thrilled. What is more, starting a weekly routine, together with Yi Zheng, Hong Jau and my brother, the foursome quest to Tennis.

It will be fun and I know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home