<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Banting Trip

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Banting Trip

Not sure why I have agreed to join this trip. I know my classmate, Huai Heng has organised it and thankfully, we have a local guide, Chee Kian, to help us on our navigation.

I am attracted to the trip as I know it will eventually turn out to be an eating trip for me. Yum~

Along the trip, I have shared my precious moment with my undepartable comics, "Ganbaru, Shun!".

The weather was extremely hot and I was reluctant to get out the car for a walk or so. But some places I did enjoy: Fo Guang San,chill out at Cendol stall, stopover for durian and toiletries.

The memory of this trip has been solely on food. Seafood is a must at the end, we were in Tanjung Sepat at this famed "qing ren qiao" (lover's bridge). Overall, I felt that the food is not as delicious as I could get at Teluk Gong in Klang. Maybe suggest the gang to be there next time.

This trip was an enjoyable one, at least out from my routine job. Most importantly, the fun of picture taking and also the thrill of bill paying.

Shall we do something more adventurous next time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home