<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: My busy social life

Thursday, July 28, 2005

My busy social life

Don't know why I am writing this since Saturday from now is two more days. Really excited about it.

On that night, my friend is having a birthday party, while another friend is having cook-out cum gathering, and another one after these decent ones, are the night out with the gang of SMARTies, as I called them to a dancing pub downtown. Will be quite a busy and colourful event lining up for me.

I am a person which has funny life. Why? Either I am too idle, or that I will be bogged down with so many things at the same moment. Sometimes, I think it kills the moment of focus, and it certainly takes away the excitement.

I have been accustomed to running here and there all the time, a sudden peace will eventually spell doom anytime. I guess that's me - a girl who never stops moving. Hahaha.

Deep down inside, I am a quiet Capricorn, who loves to enjoy peace and quiet. Looking at chirping birds, smelling the flowers, or even just enjoy the time out just like that. However, not sure what spirit had got into me that I have too be hyperactive in going places, making all appointments at one go, and so on. Maybe it's a time saving effort, or maybe it's more efficient to do.

I think I have been missing out a lot. It's time to stop that busy routine of mine, and reflect.

~Ah, what a nice pot of orchid outside my balcony. After all, what is it to rush?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home