<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: My brother

Sunday, August 14, 2005

My brother

My brother is a maven. What's a maven you might ask. Well, according to this book recommended by my brother, it says, Maven is a person who is knowledgable, and would connect people by sharing his knowledge. An educator, perhaps.

He has this unique character which at times I find it amusing.

When he introduces some cultural events, or a historical site, he would tell the history of it and he would narate it with most possible entertaining way, that you will straight away want to go to the place or the event that he had pitched through. Unfortunately, when you really visit there yourself, it would be another side of the story all together. Strange isn't it?

Though I know my brother since he was born, I still find him interesting even till now. He never stop surprises me with new knowledge, new piece of gossips, or new information input that he has laid his hands on. How I wish he wouldn't stop filing me with this fun stuff that he has ventured through.

Of course, the things he does may not mean the things I have interest in it. Sometimes, the things he was trying to do are things which I labelled as boring. But somehow, I will just heed his story with great amusement. Maybe it's the way he delivers his message, or his cynical smile, I really don't know. I think that makes him unique, or strange, you might call it sometimes. Until now, I still can't fully understand what he is doing nor thinking.

He has this thing for computers. I vividly remembered that during school days, he used to join only one club, which is the computer club (~duh). No sports, no outdoor, just cosy air-conditioned computer room is sufficient to make him happy. (No wonder he is so fair, while I am the opposite, total opposite!)

During his college years, he used to join those unpopular clubs so he could have more time to pursue the things he wanted instead of going with the flow. He is just a lone ranger, like doing things his way, researching every details he could possibly have. His energy level was just amazing.

To me, my brother is perfect! Perfect with the knowledge he has gathered.

Other than that, he is just a selfish brat that I hated. (I think unique person has a character of an artist = strange)

Well, he can't be perfect, afterall, he's my brother, a flesh and blood too, not a six-milion-dollar-man.

My brother, a person that resonates my love and my hatred the same time. Love and hate collide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home