<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Double Standard

Friday, August 12, 2005

Double Standard

What makes me for frustrated to know that I am not VIP, but received which I think it's an ill treatment by guards without having to afford a Mercedes or a Jaguar is ridiculous.

Recently, I was stopping my car at the usual spot for dropping off a cheque to the office before signing off to my posting at the site. I realised that I was chased away by the security personnel at the office. He told me that the in-house carpark is free for first 15 minutes of parking, and no one, I repeat, NO ONE, is allowed to park outside.

And you know what? When I got out from the carpark, all the big luxury cars, Mercedes, Jaguar, Pajero, you name it, were all lined up outside the spot which I have just mentioned.

I cynically told the guard off, "Oh, Mercedes, Jaguar boleh park sini. Saya punya Iswara tak boleh-lah." And I walked off from there, feeling pissed off.

It really infuriates me to know that to know this. And, in fact, it happens in the world everyday. Double standard it is!

A piece of advice for you who is reading this: get rich and drive big cars, no one will stop you from parking illegally or at any spot that you laid eyes upon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Traveller who enjoys everything in life said...

I bet you are still living within your dreams, which I am glad that you are happy with just that. To me, the world does not revolve around just being naive. It's time to wake up to the real world.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home