<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Do it with a Heart (Pasion)

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Do it with a Heart (Pasion)

I have been reading manga comic all these while. The thing I enjoy reading manga not only for its interesting subtance and comical jokes, but also the informative insights and the moral of the story wishes to impart to its readers.

I was hooked while reading the manga genre - culinary or any art form (e.g. sports, wushu, kendo...). The story lines are the same - learning skills, competition, or anything along the line. But one thing I found in common is - doing it with a heart (passion).

Reflecting upon my recent attitude towards my work; I have been less motivated lately, not doing my work as passionately as I set out to be. I was lost.

Reading manga has re-routed my course of direction towards life; somehow it lifted my spirit dramatically. The moral I have learnt:
  • To seek my lost passion.
  • To relinguish the fire within me. Most importantly,
  • To do everything with a heart (passion).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home