<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Happy Birthday Chen!

Friday, December 16, 2005

Happy Birthday Chen!

Yesterday, my colleagues, the mighty eight of us - birthday boy Chen, Eonn, Eric, Stewart, Barbara, Tiffany, Calvin and me, went to Yuen Restaurant for our dinner cum birthday celebration for Chen, our dear honest colleague.

We were supposed to go wall-climbing at Summit USJ, but had to cancel it as not many want to go climbing. So straight to sumptious dinner.

Chen Funn Wai, or for short Ah Chen, we always call him, had turned 39 this year. His status of the bachelor will be shifted again next year, once the number 3 change to 4. Will be looking forward to the transformation, if you asked me. Hahaha. I am glad that he still looks young though he is already 39. Keep it up, my dear friend!

The steamboat dinner was really delicious, at least better than the one we have visited earlier at Bandar Menjalara. Plus point here is that it's strategic located and it comes with affordable prices. It's worth the money. Strongly recommended for parties or for large group. A tip for you people too: if you have 7 people or less, you will get only one hot pot; but with 8 and above, there will be two pots to go around. Enjoy!

We have loads of fun and enjoyable moments. Wish we could have more moments of togetherness with our colleagues. I have enjoyed myself to the fullest, I hope the birthday boy did too. P.S. Chen bought us dinner. Thanks pal, you're the best!

Happy Birthday Chen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home