<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Home Alone

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Home Alone

I was home alone yesterday. It was a totally new experience for me as it's my first time in a new environment. It was quiet, real quiet. A sudden chill was into me. Maybe it's the cold wind blowing outside, or just the feeling of loneliness all of a sudden.

My family went for a trip down to Port Dickson for a weekend getaway, while my other brother went to a two-week program at Brickfields. So, yeap, just left me, the lonely me.

Since there is nothing to do, I finally took our the Japanese drama VCDs to watch. It's quite ashamed that I have borrowed these VCDs and yet to watch them all. So, maybe it's the best time to have a movie marathon. On one sitting, I watched 5 VCDs (1 set has around 8 VCDs). I actually wanted to watch much more but couldn't take it as my eyes are shutting its shutters, on and off.

It was an enjoyable night, doing something I have longed to complete. I guess this month will also be a month where I am going to spend my after-work nights to catch up on the VCDs and my sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home