<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Farewell, my home

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Farewell, my home

After 17 years of living in the same place, I am going to miss all the vibrant lifestyle in this small shack of my family within the reach of full amenities (like buses, wet market, library, hospital, hockey stadium, astaka, shops, mini market and McDonald's), and convenience in PJ oldest territory - PJ Old Town.

I have moved into this place since I was 8. I used to remember missing my friends in Taman Ehsan. Worse still when I got first place in my life as a student that semester and forced to leave my "legend" behind just like that. I was really pissed then for having to forgo so many. But now, I am just blessed being able to be in this community of PJ Old Town and experienced a different adventure all this while.


Commencing December 2005 marks the farewell to this wonderful place where I have lots of fond memories; and where I spent most of my childhood, adolences and partial of my adulthood in. It's just sad that I have to leave it all behind and move on to a new place. It's somehow put a permanent marking onto a milestone in my life.

I am moving on. Farewell my beloved home of 17 years.

To my friends who have been visiting, either during fair or rainy days, thank you for the wonderful company. Do come by my new shack soon to reconnect our new friendship bonding.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo... Moving dy!!!

Cheers from Manchester...

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home