<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Happy Birthday, Eng Teng!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Happy Birthday, Eng Teng!

It was a belated birthday to Eng Teng, our dearest friend from Klang.

To commemorate this, I have organised a karaoke cum makan-makan session at Galaxy Subang for our gang to gather and have fun. You must be wondering why karaoke session this round. Here's the rationale:

1) Our birthday boy is a great impersonator of Jay Chow
2) Victor, our karaoke king was there
3) Long awaited to see Stephen in his reminisce of karaoke with Andrew till 4 am
4) Chee Hooi the friendly neighbour was there just across the street

I was late due to my work schedule. Hey, at least I made it.

I was so into the three's company, i.e. Steve, Vic and ET, on their singing act, especially the songs which were familiar to all of us. We just sang, shouted, and laughed about it throughout the whole event.

At one point when ET was doing his performance, the funniest moment I remembered was that Vic can't differentiate whether Jay or ET singing there (Vic thought the minus-one was off). Then, with ET's deperate look pointing to himself saying was his, we just broke into laughter. It was fun.

Of course, joining in the singing with an on-and-off tune (especially everyone's tone and pitch is different) was another exciting highlight in this birthday celebration for Eng Teng.

The last few song pieces before we called the day off, we sang "Happy Birthday" to Eng Teng, with a yellowish creamy cheese cake decorated with strawberries and chocolate was brought in with candles by the handsome waitor. We have had a mouthful. Yum~

I was having so much fun. Everyone was at their relaxing moment.

I was relieved that everyone was having a great time. The unfortunate part would be the turnout could have been better if the event was held during the night.

Still, we are a great gang. So,

Happy Birthday, Eng Teng!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is the part where the rest FFK? hmm...

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Referring to the show-cause enquiry :), I think I need to explain about my absent (not ffk) in nature, but anyway need to apologize to all.

I was back to Penang on last Friday and my flight coming back to K.L. on Saturday was delay for an hour, thus supposingly I can be reaching K.L. early to join you guys before 6:00 pm as original schedule by shin yeen (even though a bit late, but foreseen still can make it).

Thus, very sorry to the Birthday boy and those who attended the party.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take it easy brother... :-)

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing serious and personal, but I think I need to explain also (especially to eng teng), no good keep ppl waiting and wondering ! don't worry

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://sdvginvh.com/ccju/wbru.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gqlhjklh.com/qmke/xode.html]Cool site[/url]

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://sdvginvh.com/ccju/wbru.html | http://bxbujecs.com/ultu/jjni.html

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home