<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Steamboat Dinner

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Steamboat Dinner

fullfillig yet delicious steamboat


It was drizzling outside. My mom had called earlier to inform her date with Aunty G in Puchong. So, no dinner plans tonight I guess after work.

My colleagues, Chen, Eonn, and Tiffany were to go for dessert in Section 17. Since I am tagging along, we instead, decided to go along with the steamboat idea at Bandar Menjalara, taking into consideration of the drizzles too.

With the cold weather, still raining outside, can't wait to dive into the delicious soup of the steamboat. It was a sumptious meal. We had big tiger prawns, bouncy fish balls, meaty pork balls, fresh but scarce vegetables, crispy "fu chok", and other delicious items to fill our hungry tummy.

It was a delicious meal. I was so full that I can't even sit straight for the rest of the dinner. When Chen was sharing his few really funny jokes, I could feel my stomach in a burst after the joke. I was just too full.

In fact, I can't remember when was the last time we have had fun time laughing and eating in a relax setting such as this.

Maybe we should do this more often.

1 Comments:

Blogger Asako Inzen said...

You really should do more often... It's best to have these random events with your colleagues once in awhile. It helps to build a good relationship / networking in the future.. :)

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home