<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Pre-CNY Dinner with colleagues @ Bagan Lalang

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Pre-CNY Dinner with colleagues @ Bagan Lalang

Yesterday, my colleagues and I (all 7 of us) had gone all the way down south to Bagan Lalang for a sumptious pre-CNY dinner. It was also to commemorate the closing for the year, as sales persons like us are pretty particular about it. Too bad the company did not provide this, therefore we have to do it on our own; well, at least we enjoyed it.

Actually, all my colleagues, except my team leader, never thought the trip to be that far in the long and winding road leading off-side from Sepang. It took us around one hour to reach Bagan Lalang. My colleagues had voiced out their dissatifaction cheekily about the distance travelled once we reach Kampung Bagan Lalang. It was quite funny if you asked me. In the end, they enjoyed too much of the laughter and the delicious seafood delights until they have forgotten about the far distance that was once grumbled upon. The delicious meal has definitely played music to it.

Kampung Bagan Lalang is next to the seaside. We could feel the cool sea breeze once we stepped on the soil of this quiet kampung. To be frank, it is quite a famous for "pak toh" as it is quite a quiet spot to chit chat and have a sumptious seafood meal all night long. I was told by my team leader that the place is packed with people from 9pm onwards and he proved to be right.

What we had for dinner was really GRAND. We have big tiger prawns (3 kg it seems), deep friend squid, sambal squid, kailan fried in Malay style, boiled crab in soup and three Ikan Bakar with "syok" sauce to accompany with. These dishes are really delicious! We even ordered too much until we have to pack it back with us. Hahaha, what a meal!

Let's hope that the gathering we have for our colleagues will always be cherished. I must say I really enjoyed their great company, on and off work. Let's do it more often, shall we?

Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Holidays to you guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

Happy Chinese New Year.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home