<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: SMARTies Get-together

Monday, December 19, 2005

SMARTies Get-together

On 14th December, the SMART gang first to third generations have had a wonderful gathering at the newly renovated Q-Bar at Sunway Pyramid. The gathering was called upon by Evan.

At first I thought it was cancelled, and then I received an email from Fedelia to confirm the event. It was a complete miscommunication. But in the end, I turned up after 9pm after a two-hour Japanese class in Subang Jaya.

There were about XX of us (from my memory of the night): Evan the host, Fedelia, Stephen, Victor, Chee Hooi, Me (First Generation); El Regina, Dion, A guy with specs (Generation 2); Jerry, a guy with a spec again (third generation). I hope Fedelia could help me to sort out the names. Arrgh~

Anyway, I was late and was forced to approach some nice pimple guy at the bar counter who was talking with his friend. So, I just went over to get the phone number (a sort of punishment for late-comer). It was as easy as a click. In no time, I have my mission accomplished. I know it's a lame thing to do, but hey, I did it!

Truth or Dare was another game of excitement, and disgusting, if you asked me. For me, I chose "Dare" and I had to lick someone's ear. Technically, Evan suggested that and guess what? He himself got the lick, I don't know whether to laugh or cry, but the experience was hahaha & eew...

I have been able to sit through the Truth or Dare because I was one of the few left. Then, we proceeded to the dance floor. By then, most of the 2nd and 3rd Generation had gone for another appointments or home. Just left us the First Generation: Stephen, Fedelia, Evan, Victor and Me. We basically just shook our body with the mood of the music. I knew that I was tired and should be retired to bed, but I just hanged on.

Evan was the winner of the day. Not only has he paid for all the drinks and food (Thanks, pal), but managed to table-jumped to a pool of sexy girls near the bar counter. The encounter was not brief at all. We were discussing about it, coupled with Victor's envious look, of course.

About 45 minutes to an hour later (of course with the body shaking, and some washroom visiting), Evan came back with yet another surprise. A red wine treat. Cheers to Evan! That's not it, the biggest laugh that we had that night was witnessing both the Libran and the Gemini sharing non-stop, on topics "how to tackle girl" (I presumed). The guru-apprentice session lasted about an hour before we went on with a few butt shake and called it a day off.

It was a tiring event that I have long lost touched of. But, hey, it's once in a while, sounds kinda cool, and I have enjoyed myself very much. That was when I suggested to have another PD trip revisit next year. But then again, Stephen will be organising a drinking cum house warming party on the first saturday for the year 2006. That should do it! Now Evan had set a high standard of how a true host really is, I bet Stephen will have to work harder on this.

Looking forward to our new year gathering.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home