<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Pain of sales promoter

Monday, May 26, 2008

Pain of sales promoter

I have been standing on my feet for the past week for at least 6-8 hours. And, I must say, it is quite a painful experience. My feet numbed and I could feel the pain while walking.

I wonder how could the sales promoters in the shopping malls could endure such a dreadful chore of standing with a smile? Was it because of extra training that I was not aware of, or there are some kind of remedy to put on your soared feet before/after the standing ovation? To me, it's amazing how anyone could stand in a confined area which so much patience for such a long period.

From now on, I totally salute the job of a sales promoter. Thank you for your service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home