<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Scrapbook Workshop

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Scrapbook Workshop


This afternoon, I went for a scrap book workshop at Papier, The Curve, which I have signed up earlier.

It was a wonderful experience to have learn to do my own scrapbook, the way to use new tools to add effects on the scrapbook layout and feel. There were some hiccups there when I started to do the cutting, as I do have a rotary trimmer. I actually can feel the fast pace and I was so overwhelmed by it that I was at the first few minutes wanted to give up scrap booking forever. Boy, was I wrong! I was beginning to enjoy every minute of it after my friendly neighbour, Elaine's help. She helped me to cut the strips of papers needed. And I thank her for her kind generosity and her wonderful assistance.

The teacher, Kah-Mei Smith from FontWerks, has shared her experience in doing up a simple yet beautiful scrapbook.

Overall, it was an amazing experience learning new things in life; even though it was quite tough for me as I do not possess the artistic nor the creativity of art in my blood. But I am not giving up and try my hands on some new ideas the next time. Hee hee~

If you would like to participate in future workshops, you could go to the shop or contact the owner, Macy Chew @ Papier, Lot 161, 1st Floor, The Curve, Mutiara Damansara, Malaysia. Contact: 03-7725 4815.

Have fun and enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home