<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Lucky to be in good health

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lucky to be in good health

Yesterday I was watching "House". This episode story told about a teenage girl who easily get ill from simple allergen. The symptoms include breathing difficulty, stroke, heart attack, lung failure and other critical illnesses.

I know the story may be exaggerated because it's a show on TV. But think again, there may be such cases where somewhere around the world, this incident really takes place.

I am counting my blessings, and I think I am very fortunate to be born and live a normal and healthy life. And I do wish everyone in my family; and for you who are reading this:

May You Be Blessed with Good Health.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm. thank you for this post ))

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home