<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: Miss travelling with my brother

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Miss travelling with my brother

When I touched down in LCCT in Sepang yesterday, I then realized how much I missed travelling with my brother, who has now residing in Busan, Korea at the moment.

The benefits of travelling with him:
  • Extra cash to use if mine runs out (he's a better fund management than I am)
  • Self-help guide (he reads all the materials before go travel with me)
  • Map reader (he can bring you around nooks and corners without getting lost, strong sense of direction)
  • Share fun stories, gossips and jokes along the way (he's good at it)
  • Multi-lingual (he can read local phrase book and pronounce it better than I do)
  • Economical and thrifty at times (he only spends on necessity and do things more economically. I spent on pleasure)

It was fun, though both of us have different taste of travelling interest. He's more on the historical side, and I am more on the food, culture and adventure side. Despite having differences, we still manage to strike our balance in our travelling plans.

So, my lovely brother, come home soon and we can go places, meet people and do things together, shall we?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jian said...

wah lao.. almost brought tears to me listen to this kinda thingy from u.. hee yuan arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dun so kuai lan laaaaaaaaa.. come back and teman je je la.. dun like me solo alone no je je then only u cry.. hehe..

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home