<bgsound src="http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2BFBCGCPAD" > My Big Big Adventure: WCIT 2008: 18-22 May 2008

Thursday, May 22, 2008

WCIT 2008: 18-22 May 2008


Yesterday marked the ending of the four days event at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre of World Congress of Information Technology (WCIT), the Malaysian Chapter. It was a remarkable four-day event with hundreds of renown exhibitors sharing the excitement of enable businesses, empower societies and enrich economies. In 2 years time, The Netherlands would take over as the host of the fruitful event of bringing expertise together in the IT arena.

I was volunteering at the B2B meeting area, where every potential business opportunity are met in this wonderful small coffee areas to discuss partnership and business solicitation. It was a great feeling to know that every little action I took to make it happened would make a great day for our delegates. It was an experience for me and of course to the delegates I served.

Service above self. That's what I have learnt in this event.

Not forgetting I have made lots of friends which I have worked together. They are: Wei Hong, June, CJ, Jonathan, Jasmine, Siti, Hazira, Yao Loong, Marina, Dian, Diana and Elaine. They are marvellous people I have enjoyed working with, and hope we could meet some other time after this event. All the best!

Enable, Empower, Enrich, WCIT~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home